Guidelines for story idea submissions
The heart-hug of animal stories is that they speak truth too loud to ignore.
Therefore, to share an antic or attitude of your pet, keep the following in mind:
- True stories only please.
- Include any relevant facts which can help the reader visualize your funny, silly, perplexing or inspirational story.
- It isn’t necessary to be a writer to submit your story idea as selected submissions will be assigned to the furry five member best suited to tell it in his/her syntax and from his/her temperament.
- Story length is your choice (from one line to one page). However, please keep in mind, all story ideas will be edited and adjusted for appropriate length and clarity. Just write from your heart or funny bone or amazement at your pet’s antic. We’ll tighten or expand it to fit our format.
- Your story idea and your pet are important. If your idea is used/published by Jeanne E Sexson in any manner — be it graphic, electronic or mechanical — credit will be given to the animal designated on the submission form.
- Your story idea may also be considered for future book publications by Jeanne E Sexson.
- Please submit only stories that have not been previously published.
- If similar ideas are submitted, consideration will be given to the first received.
- Your submission constitutes your permission for Jeanne E Sexson to use your story/story idea in any manner, now or in the future, without financial remuneration.
- E-mail your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org (You can also submit below.)
- E-mail attachments of any sort will NOT be opened.